As the protection of personal data is very important for GIZ, this declaration explains what data relating to the members of the “Train the Trainers Alumni Network” is stored and the purpose for which it is used.
- Personal data such as gender, academic title, first name, last name; address data like address, zip-code, place, country), contact data including phone, mobile, fax, skype, other networks; complementary data like profile description and organization data (type of organization, name of organization, department, function); field of interest of the member and further personal data like picture and a brief biography. All of the latter data are/were transmitted in connection with the Training of Trainers/International Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning (RAC) Experts included in the framework of the activities of Proklima are stored on GIZ servers. This data is used to support the collaboration of capacity development partners and technology customers in partner countries.
- Your data is used solely for connecting International RAC Experts and trainers in the field, enabling them to share their professional identities, engage with their network, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, and find cooperation opportunities.
- The Data Protection Commission at GIZ uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your data against unintentional or intentional falsification, destruction, loss or access by unauthorised persons. Access to your personal data is restricted to GIZ staff within the division 4720 and the authorized developer of the Host Website (undkonsorten GbR), up to 10 people who need to process the data for the above-mentioned purpose, and who will handle the information you provide in a proper and confidential manner. Following personal data will be visible only for other registered members: occupation, organization, country and field of work. By providing further data which you might comment, post or add in the field “Forum”, you are expressly and voluntarily agreeing to our processing and sharing of your adds information.
- GIZ is also authorised to forward the above mentioned data to undkonsorten GbR, developer of the Host-Website “German Green Cooling Initiative”. Before data is passed on to other individuals or institutions outside as the organisation mentioned above – even in an anonymised form – the person responsible will contact the data subjects concerned.
- The data will not be passed on to any other third parties, except for the specified above.
- The data will be used exclusively for the declared purposes. Any other use will always be dependent on your consent being obtained again.
- Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in your browser cache when you visit a web page. They are only used for the duration of a session to identify you when you log in, to select the correct menu language and to ensure that the browsing session runs smoothly. You can, if you wish, deactivate cookies within your browser. This could, however, impact on performance.
- The person signing this declaration is entitled to enquire about his/her personal data, to have the data corrected if necessary, and to demand that the data be erased. The data will then be erased. The consent given to use personal data can also be revoked at any time.
To revoke your consent, please send an email to Cinthya Berrio at email@example.com.